Thanksgiving’s almost here, winter’s around the corner, and for many us, so are our CLE deadlines! Not to worry - with over 40 webcasts scheduled to air in November, we’ve got you covered.
Check out some of this month’s highlights below. Can’t make a live webcast? All of our courses go on demand within 48 hours after airing.
- Art Law: Navigating Authenticity in the Context of Purchase and Sale Transactions. Join a panel of art law attorneys as they reveal how to discern authenticity in the art world, and resolve related disputes. Airing November 2nd at 10 am EDT.
- U.S. Regulation of the Airline Industry. Learn how the U.S. airline industry is regulated and gain a sneak peek of what changes are likely to come under the new Administration. Airing November 10th at 2:30 pm EDT.
- AML Compliance Basics for Lawyers. Breakdown the various anti-money laundering compliance requirements for businesses in the financial services sector. Airing November 14th at 11:30 am EDT.
- So You Think You Are Ready for a Will Contest? Learn everything you need to know to handle the most commonly encountered scenarios in will contests. Airing November 20th at 1:30 pm EDT.
- Trends & Predictions for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau 2017 - 2018. Join us for an overview of pending challenges to CFPB enforcement, and what changes may be coming for the agency. Airing November 30th at 1 pm EDT.