Pumpkin spice everything, you guys - it’s officially fall! This October, Lawline is offering a bounty of webcasts, including programs on ICE Interior Enforcement, Social Security Disability addiction cases, and international trade.
Check out these highlights for the month. Can’t make a webcast date? All our courses go on demand within 48 hours.
- A Legal Analysis of ICE Interior Enforcement and Sanctuary Cities. Particularly interested in immigration issues right now? You’re not alone. Get answers to pressing immigration questions related to interior enforcement. Airing October 10 at 10:00 a.m. (EST)
- Drug Addiction and Alcoholism ("DAA") Cases in Social Security Disability and SSI: Law and Practice Tips for Helping an Underserved Population. An estimated 60% of individuals with substance use disorders who are eligible to collect Social Security Disability/SSI Benefits never even apply. Learn how to better to assist potential claimants who are often rejected for representation. Airing October 10 at 11:30 a.m. (EST)
- Securities Law for the Non-Securities Attorney (Update). This general overview of U.S. securities law will breakdown the registration of a security, broker-dealer requirements, the crucial roles of the SEC and FINRA, and the effect of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Airing October 12 at 10:00 a.m. (EST)
- International Trade and National Security Policy. Learn about new developments, current policies, and practices concerning export controls and the review of foreign direct investments by the Committee on Foreign Investment and the Defense Security Service. Airing October 20 at 1:00 p.m. (EST)
- No Good Idea Goes Unpunished: IP Protection in the World of Retail (Update). Keep up with IP protections in the digital age and learn how to apply brick and mortar protection strategies to protecting the appearance of an intangible website. Airing October 23 at 1:30 p.m. (EST)