Thanksgiving’s already behind us, and December is right around the corner. For many New Jersey attorneys, that means your CLE deadline is quickly approaching.
If your birthday falls between January 1 - June 30, you must complete your CLE requirement by December 31, 2017.
Feeling crunched for time? If you’re scrambling to meet your deadline (we’re not judging, we promise!), you can stop worrying. We’ve got a full array of CLE courses at your fingertips.
Interested in what’s trending? We’ve compiled a list of the top five courses New Jersey attorneys are watching right now:
- Taking the High Road: How to Deal Ethically with Bullies Who Don’t Play by the Rules. Gain practical tips for dealing with unprofessional or overly aggressive opposing counsel.
- An Overview of U.S. Immigration Law (What Every Lawyer Should Know). This sixty-minute crash course will provide an overview of U.S. immigration law for practitioners new to the field, or those practicing other areas of the law.
- Data Protection, Security & Legal Ethics. Understand the ethical obligations attorneys face to safeguard client data.
- Ethics and Legal Writing Update. Identify the ethical rules applicable to legal writing, including the duty to cite adverse authority, utilize civility, and more.
- New Jersey Real Estate – Contract to Closing. Take a deep dive into New Jersey’s standard real estate contracts, and learn how to conduct a real estate closing from the perspective of a buyer or a seller.
Want more? We have 50+ programs specific to New Jersey law, and even more new content on the way. Be sure to attend our upcoming New Jersey Business Law online event on December 4th!