Great News for New Mexico, Ohio, and Texas Attorneys: Lawline Has More CLE Programs For You!
Love Lawline but wish we had more great content for your state? If you are an attorney in New Mexico, Ohio, or Texas, you’re in luck! Starting in 2020, we are offering more webcasts than ever before in Ohio (remember, this counts for your live requirement!), and increasing our on-demand offerings in New Mexico and Texas.
Check out some recently added content in your state below:
- The Parameters of the P-1 Visa for Athletes
- SCOTUS Preview 2020 Part I: Criminal and Immigration Law
- Disaster Preparedness for Lawyers
- What Every Lawyer Needs to Know About Attorney Ethics & Well-Being
- Qualified Opportunity Zones: A New Real Estate Investment Structure (Update)
- Trends in Mortgage Lending & Mortgage Foreclosure Litigation
- “Virtual Currency” in a Real Tax World: Tax Implications for Buying, Selling, and Using Virtual Currencies
- How to Boost Your Online Attorney Marketing… Ethically
- Second Amendment Legal Changes After Heller: Past, Present, and Possible Future